Monday, November 14, 2011

Two good things


I am so proud of my sister and her boyfriend, not only did they come second place in the E4 Estings competition but they've been featured in Creative Review this month!  Their animation, Mouse House is now playing on e4 and is the one on the top right on the page above.  You can visit their new website itsdeadgood and see their other animation work.


The other good thing is that one of my favourite little stockists has featured me on their blog and the words they wrote made me laugh out loud/feel incredibly flattered and loved.  Go check out Domestica online or better yet go to Des Moines, Iowa and visit the shop IRL!!

Good start to the week I'd say! x x

2 comments:

  1. These are both good things. I'll be on the lookout for the esting, it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It's awesome isn't it. I'm so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete