Monday, May 27, 2013

A handful of things

I did it! Got my sub-50 10k pb.  Finished in 49.26 yesterday... not fully a fan of the 10k if I'm honest but hey it's good practice to keep getting faster and it was a lovely blue day in Manchester yesterday, proud to be part of it all.

Anyways in other news I'm signing up for Juneathon next month, I participated in Janathon earlier this year and it was a good way of keeping up with the blog and I met a bunch of runners through it as well.  If you're thinking of committing a bit more to running why not sign up and join in? I can assure you it'll get you motivated and have you in good form for summer!

I forgot to introduce my Spring greetings cards range and just realised that they've been up in my etsy shop for a little while and I didn't put them on my blog.  So, here they are.


Wanna get some of these? If you use the code SPRINGTIME you can grab FREE SHIPPING in my etsy shop, valid until 1 June 2013.

And lastly I'm obsessed with this song at the moment (I don't care what you say.) (The video may or may not make me a little teary) (the wedding at the end! Love.) Ok see ya laterrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment