Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stocking stuff

Sometimes I forget to tell you about the shops that I work with.

Aside from selling through my etsy shop, a lot of my time is spent dealing with some pretty snazzy gift shops around the world.  I pack up cards, brooches, pocket mirrors, pillows and pocket manfriends and post them off to lovely little shops in Australia, America, Asia and here in the UK.

A couple of recent deliveries have gone to:

Pangaea in Nashville, TN.  USA.
Ghost Gallery in Seattle, WA
Aspex Gallery in Portsmouth
Chifferobe in Black Mountain, NC USA
Cushion & Cake in Glasgow's West End
Dear Doris in Penarth, Wales
Fig + Sparrow in the Northern Quarter, Manchester
Wholly Craft in Colombus, OH.  Good Golly Miss Molly in Exeter, Devon. KK Outlet in Hoxton, London
 Tenderproduct, London.  Metropolis Bookshop, Melbourne Australia. Pouch of Douglas, Essex

Have you seen my goods in a shop?  Have you seen a shop you want my goods to be sold in?  Did you know I reward TACO KITTY TOTES to anyone who a)Passes on my name to a gift shop (introduce me to them/them to me, and send me proof of your convo! If we hit it off, you'll get a taco tote. Simple as.)  b)Photograph a product of mine on the shelf of one of my stockists - and either post to twitter or facebook.  Yes, you will be REWARDED with a cool-as-ice taco kitty tote bag.  It's hardly any work at all! A more extensive list of my stockists can be found on my website.

A few other points of interest: I did a little chat with Kelly last week over on Girlstalktoboys blog.  My Czech Dog and other goodies were featured in dutch Days magazine as part of the May Goodie Goodness box.
And lastly any orders placed July 8-16 will be posted on or after July 16th.

2 comments: