Friday, August 23, 2013

Mixed Bags


Been sorting some deliveries the past few weeks, so that Nicola goods can be conveniently bought from a gift shop near you.  Some funny totes went to Chifferobe in North Carolina:


Keeping Manchester's Fig + Sparrow stocked up with pocket manfriends always and always:



Kitty cat stickers, tote bags and cards went to Shop at the Old Fire Station in Oxford. 


Also, a few more vaguely interesting things:
1.  My house portrait was featured on a lovely blogpost last week! Thank you Kate!
2.  I am doing a giveaway on my facebook page.  This is the loot up for grabs.


3.  I'm looking for an intern.  If you're a student in the Manchester area please drop me an email with a link to your website and just a little hello.  One day per week, travel expenses covered.  Approx 5 hours per day.  Tasks will include packaging things up, making cups of tea, cutting fabric, going to the post office and keeping me sane.


That's enough from me for now.  Lots of miles to run this weekend.  Lots of dogs to draw. Lots of coffee (/beer) to drink.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the top tote. As in, seriously love it. Have you considered making it into a card/tshirt?

    ReplyDelete