Thursday, May 29, 2014

Custom Plushies make it to the big screen!

I'm bouncing with excitement this morning. And it's not just because I ate half a bag of Percy Pigs for breakfast.  

Earlier this month I spent quite a stressful few days creating a custom illustration, having a rush print job sent from the USA in order to get a special custom plushie sample courier'd to London for a television advert shoot.  The three samples I sewed made it just in the nick of time to the production company and hey, look, it turned out pretty darn cool!




So, keep an eye out for the advert on TV.
It goes on air today, and I've been told there will be a showing during the finals of Britain's Got Talent.
Oh and if you want to get your orders in first, just click over to my Not on the High Street shop!


1 comment: