Thursday, June 5, 2014

Totally over feeling guilty!


Since the Not on the High Street Fathers Day advert went live things have gotten a little out of hand over here!!!

My threat to exercise has been thrown by the wayside for two days in favour of stuffing pillows into the wee hours and printing off an almost overwhelming amount of dispatch sheets.  I'm currently packing my bag to head out for a swim before things get manic today but thought I'd share a few things that have been keeping me going during this very busy period... because we all need fuel if we're going to get through this Juneathon of a month right.



1. Teetering on the edge of whether to jump on the matcha tea bandwagon. Ya know. Cuz we need more teas and powders to add to our already overflowing cabinets. This one looks good.
2. These berry Nak'd bars (you can buy bulk boxes of them on Amazon did you know???)
3. I met a couple at a wedding last week and we chatted for ages (it doesn't happen often when you meet people you really really like and come away thinking man I wish we were friends with them) and we got onto the subject of podcasts, we swapped favourites and I'm glad to now have Dinner Party Download as part of my rotation.
4. Cherries. I can destroy a punnet thereof faster than you can say 'where did I put those cherries I just bought?'

Anyways I've gotten over beating myself up over skipping two days of exercise and have counted my blessings instead - I'm so so chuffed that so many nice people have been ordering custom cushions to give their Dads on Fathers Day. What a cool thing I get to be a part of their lives in a teeny tiny way.

No comments:

Post a Comment